With COVID 19 more than a year behind us now, we are still feeling the repercussions on students trying to determine their best path towards the most optimized educational outcomes. A bigger threat to students, now that they are back in schools, is the indoctrination that is permeating the school systems, much of which parents are now realizing needs to be taken back into their own hands when it comes to their children. The learning options available to these parents are numerous.
"Blended Learning" is the new educational model where students combine in-class instruction with online learning and discussion groups. "Flipped Classrooms," popular before the "pandemic," are now becoming implemented in a variety of ways where students learn from recorded lectures at home, and discuss at school the next day.
At StyleWriter Canada, we have made our legacy video online courses easily accessible for anyone who would like to turn their "home time" into "learning time." Our courses were designed as stand-alone video writing courses that would work in parallel with other subject matter courses and complement the choices that schools and homeschoolers decide to implement.
StyleWriter Canada is committed to providing downloadable video writing courses, workbooks, and programs from Bev and Bryan Rempel for home schoolers, those who are now schooling at home, and for teachers in the public and private school systems.
StyleWriter Teaches How to WriteStyleWriter teaches "writing" for students at all grade levels from Grades 3 and above, with downloadable video courses and lesson books that do the teaching for you. Marking is done with the included checklists.
- Canadian content written by Canadians for Canadians
- The StyleWriter Program is based on "Blended Structure and Style" as taught by Dr. J.B. Webster Ph.D. of Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, and current resident of Vancouver, BC. Dr. Webster's method was popularized through The Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW), and distributed in Canada for over 20 years by Bev and Bryan Rempel.
- Downloadable Courses Instantly Accessible
- NO Shipping Charges
- Grammar Taught throughout writing lessons
- Reproducible within a family
- Schools can license use in classrooms
- Affordable courses for all families
- NO complex teacher manuals
- Get started today
Our Flagship Canadian Writing Courses
Advanced Writing Skills Courses